Here To Serve You Well
Request an Appointment
1. Privacy of your personal information is an essential part of our office’s quality care. This is how our office is collecting, using, and disclosing your Personal information.
- Your information will be kept in your file.
- Your personal information will not be provided to anyone without your consent.
- In case of any inquiries by your insurance company, we answer only with a yes or no and verification of services rendered will be given.
- Details of service will remain private unless authorized by you.
2. The goal of our practice is giving the highest level of foot care possible. Please keep your regularly scheduled appointments. As your appointments are reserved exclusively for you, we require 48 hours notice for any cancellations or you may be charged for your missed appointment. We will attempt to remind you of your appointment but it is your responsibility to ensure you make your appointments.
3. All fees must be paid in full on the day that treatment is rendered. For your convenience, we are pleased to accept Cash, Debit, Visa and MasterCard. We no longer accept personal cheques.